skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
GenX Library Manager
luvgardenias' thoughts on libraries and life
Saturday, January 31, 2009
my blog is ugly
I realized I'm spending so much time tweaking the blog for our upcoming Web 2.0 training at the library, that this blog is tres ugly. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
deborah
View my complete profile
Favorite Sites (notice a theme?)
Etsy
Knitter's Review
Knitty
Ravelry
Stuff I Blog About
Web2.0
(13)
nice library stories
(10)
ethics
(6)
social networking
(5)
CHPLearning
(3)
amigurumi
(3)
crochet
(3)
knitting
(2)
All Henrico Reads
(1)
goldwing
(1)
iPhone
(1)
motorcycles
(1)
Shared from Google Reader
Blogs I Read
David Lee King
Library Trainer
LibraryBytes: Helene Blowers
LibrarianInBlack
Me on Twitter
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
October
(1)
June
(1)
May
(5)
April
(10)
March
(7)
February
(5)
January
(4)
December
(4)
October
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment