Sunday, March 15, 2009

my first amigurumi

I recently discovered amigurumi, and I think I'm addicted. I made this little fella this weekend.

5 comments:

KC said...

Awwwww...
That is CUTE!

Uma's Blog said...

Love it! Have you shared with BFW?

bfw said...

Completely darling! I'm impressed! Soon you will be doing custom orders, hint hint....Just this weekend I received one shipped from Australia. She wears a kimono, wears a hair ornament, and is quite unusual. I tell my poor son that my collection is "his inheritance". I don't think he finds that all that amusing....

Lisa K said...

Is the pattern online? In a book? I want to make one!

deborah said...

Lisa, there are a couple of ways to get this pattern. It is in a book called Amigurumi World, by Ana Paula Rimoli -- HCPL does not own, but I do. Or, the author sells patterns individually on Etsy. In addition, she has some free patterns on her blogthat are quite similar. Warning: these are highly addictive. Proceed with caution!